I have a love for avocados, and guacamole especially. The green velvety dips is to die for.
I have tried many different recipes, but this one from Curtis Stone is the best I've tried yet. I will keep looking for perfection, but this is really really close.
- 3 firm but ripe hass avocados, halved, pitted, peeled, and cut into ½ inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- ½ jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
In a large bowl, gently fold the avocados, cilantro, lime juice, jalapenos, garlic, and cumin together. Season to taste with salt.