This salad is so easy and simple, but the taste is to die for. I love this salad with any kind of grilled meat.
- ½ pound baby spinach
- 1 cup strawberries, thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup sliced almonds, chopped
- ¼ cup crumbled goat cheese (optional)
- ¼ cup blood orange extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup dark espresso balsamic vinegar
- salt & pepper to taste
Mix spinach, strawberries and chopped almonds in a large bowl. Whisk the dressing together, and add it to the salad just before serving. Sprinkle with cheese (optional).